Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Another Year older!

So the 17Th was my birthday, and I feel like I am getting OLD! But I still fill young. I remember when my mom turned my age ( I'm not going to tell you how old I am, you can't make me! If I don't tell than I can still deny it! OK, OK! I'm 35, yuk!) I thought she was an old lady. And so here I am and old lady. We made sure we did all we could to make this year special. We (Sharon, my twin sister and I) decided to do something different this year and calibrate our birthday on a different day than St. Patrick's day. We always have our birthday overtake the holiday, so it was fun to do a green party also. Saturday was our unbirthday and it was fun. We went to breakfast and got a pedicure, and that still was not enough, so we went to dinner and to the movies. It was lots of fun. I have been struggling with my birthday because of lots of things, and wanted to just have fun. When the 17Th rolled around we decided to party again, and have a green St. Patrick's day party. We had a fun scavenger hunt and a green dinner (Disgusting!). The kids had a blast and so did I. I felt really loved this year, normally my birthday comes and goes with a few "HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S" from family, but this year almost every one I know called or came over to wish Sharon and I a happy birthday. I felt really loved and want to let everyone know that I really needed it. With all the craziness going on it really lifted my spirit. I have great friends and family! Thanks, you made this Birthday a great one!

5 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Happy Birthday! You partied a lot. All of the toes are very cute. I like the green food, it sure makes St. Patty's day unique.

Sheree said...

Ah, how cute. I loved being able to be a part of your birthday! Thank you for allowing me to participate. It was really a lot of fun, we need to have birthdays more than once a year! :)

Mary said...

I am so jealous of your pedicure, they all look so adorable! Happy be-lated birthday!!

Hatchpatch said...

How it feel to be old!!! Hope you had a great birthday!!
Love you tons!!
Shawna

Boualay said...

Happy Birthday you two! Tell Sharon we WILL sing to her in Primary on Sunday :) It was fun chatting with you girls yesterday.