Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More pictures of our sweet girl!

Here are a few more pictures of our beautiful new baby girl Ambree. I have had lots of people saying they wanted me to post more, so here you go. The kids want to hold her all of the time, and love having her here. Of course I love her here as well. She is such a good baby and I am so fascinated and amazed with her. She is so beautiful and perfect I can't believe she is finely here and she is ours. I thought this day would never come and here we are, it is WONDERFUL! I could stare at her all day and I find my self never putting her down. I want to hold her all the time and never letting her go. She is such a miracle to our family. I just can't believe she is here and she is ours. Heavenly Father has truly blessed us and I want to thank everyone that has kept us in your prayers. We have felt those prayers answered and love all of you for that. Thank you again, we feel very blessed!

10 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Ambree is beautiful. Dan was showing her off last night. I am so happy for you guys. Congratulations!!!!

House of Payne said...

i'm so glad your kids finally got to meet her!! they all look sooo happy, especially big sister!! if she's anything like my cute oldest daughter, she will give you all the inside scoops on being a mommy and how to care for that little bundle!! gotta luv our big helpers!! YEAH!

Angie and Kyler: said...

She is adaorable!! Congratulations you guys!!

April said...

Oh Shelia she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!! A real miracle and blessing like you said. I can't stop thinking about you and Natalie with your sweet baby girls, I am Thrilled for you. I am so glad all went well and I too would never put her down, its ok right? To spoil her? She is the last right? I hope you are feeling well too, hope I can come by sometime to see her. Love ya.

Hatchpatch said...

B E Autiful!!!! She is such a cutie! I loved all the pics with the grandparents and the kids. What a blessing! And yes I am crying again with joy to see how wonderful it is to see everyone so happy and the love that we all have for you and your family!
Love Love Love you tons!
Shawna

Rylie said...

Look at that beautiful hair! She is just beautiful! I am beyound happy for you! I can't wait for my baby to get here!!

chadnsue said...

I am so happy for you, she is beautiful. Sue Martin, Rylies mother in law

chadnsue said...

She is beautiful and Im so happy for you all Sue Martin

Jason+Lindi said...

Once again, congrats and I am soo thrilled for you guys!! She is beautiful!! love you guys!

Dan and Kira said...

she is adaorable!!!! Congrats!