Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Ambree is "1"

I can't believe it Ambree is 1 years old now!

I was looking back at all the fun things we did this past year and how life was even more special that Ambree was apart of our family. She has grown so much, she was so small and helpless and now she is 18lbs and into everything! I love it!
                  (Ambree is only 3 weeks old in these photos)

I love her so much and she brings such joy to our family.
I decided to go BIG for her first birthday. I never got the chance with the other kids so this was my chance to do it the way I wanted. I wanted a Halloween theme (from now on I wont get a say on how her party will be, she'll want princes or something girly, not Halloween)  I also wanted it to still be cute. I decided to go Skullanimals. I think they are so cute and perfect for a Halloween one year old party.
The sign reads "Ambree's 1 be very afraid"

I also decorated everything in hot pink, Orange and black. I think it turned out very cute!




 
we had soap and pumpkin bread bowls, Yum!
 We invited about 40 friends and family over for soup and cake.
We had lots and lots of fun and I  got some really cute pictures too!

We also took some balloons over to Sharyns grave to include all of our family in the party. (I love you and miss you so much Sharyn)

 <> 
And we had to take some to my Grandpa Bills Grave too because he loved the holidays



I am so happy with the way the day turned out and I loved every minuet of it.(it was a lot of work too so I am glad its over as well ;)
I think she had fun too!
I love you so much Ambree and can't wait to see what you do next. You are such a blessing to our family!

2 comments:

April said...

I can't believe she is one! She is sooo cute. Happy birthday to her and Sharyn. I hope all is well. You throw the best parties!

The Valsy said...

These were adorable pictures