Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ambree's special day!


January 3rd was such a wonderful day. We blessed our baby girl, Ambree Sheila Winterbottom and it was perfect. I have been looking forward to her blessing so very long and I am so grateful that her daddy was able to give her this special gift.
This day has been so important to me and I have been looking forward
to having her blessed, to have her be held by the most important men in her life and to be loved and blessed with such beautiful gifts, was so wonderful to me. I am grateful for the Priesthood and all the blessings it brings to our lives. This year I have had many blessings given to me to help strengthen me and to help me through difficult times. Through out Ambree's pregnancy I had to learn to trust in my Heavenly Father and just be patience. After we lost Sharyn I thought that I would never be truly happy again and here we are blessed with another beautiful baby girl that has brought true joy to our lives. I still feel an empty spot in my heart and there is nothing that can feel it, but I know that if I stay close to our Heavenly Father that he will help lift my spirit and make it easier. I also felt our baby Sharyn there with us that day and it was such a comfort to me. I know that she is watching over our family and smiling down on here new baby sister with love. We had so
many family and friends come it was wonderful, to share this day with us and to celebrate our baby girl.
It was perfect!

4 comments:

Rylie said...

Ambree is adorable!

Natalie said...

I don't think it gets much better than that! You have great taste in clothing :) That dress was just irresistible! You all look so good...just so happy! I'm sure Sharyn looked on with so much joy in her heart for all of you on that special day.We need to get together soon

Hatchpatch said...

What a great day that was! Thanks for letting us share it with you. Ambree is just to cute!
Love you!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

It sounds like you had a special day. You deserve it more than anyone I know. When you were bearing your testimony I could feel the spirit and I am sure that everyone was touched by the experiences you shared. You are a wonderful mom and a great friend.