Monday, April 5, 2010

I am so in love with our baby girl!

I can't believe how big Ambree has grown. Here she is when she was only 3 days old and now in the same outfit at 5 months old. She has finely out grown of it. I remember when we put her in this cute hoody outfit the day we brought her home from the hospital and it was so big.
I am so in love with my baby girl I can't even tell you. She is such a wonderful addition to our family and brings such joy and love into our home. The kids are happier when they are around Ambree and so am I.  Dan can't wait to get home and play with her and make her smile. 

Here is Ambree at 6 weeks old and again at 5 months old with her elephant. I can't believe how much bigger she has gotten. 


I just think it is so fun to see how much she has changed in just the few months she has been with us. I love her so so much. She is so fun!

5 comments:

Hatchpatch said...

Way too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting. I love her!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

She is adorable. She has the best smile.

Rylie said...

Adorable! I just love her!

chadnsue said...

Your daughter is beautiful. Where is the elephant from? What a great addition to your family as Arista is to ours.

Mary said...

she is just too cute for words!