Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Forever Family

I am so exited about our new pictures we just had done, they have been something I have wanted to do for such a long time and I think they turned out amazing. Amy is so talented and she captured the vision I had in mind. I found out about Amy through my friend April's blog. Amy is her sister and takes such cute pictures of Aprils kids. I have wanted her to take some of my family for awhile now and when I found out she was having a spring promotion I had to do it. You have to check out her photo blog HERE she dose such great work!
I have wanted to have my family in front of the temple, dressed all in white for so long. I was planing on getting them done with baby Sharyn in her blessing dress and was so so sad that it never happened.  I miss Sharyn so much and wanted to have these picture taken even more now.  I can't wait to have these pictures hanging on my wall, to help remind me that we will see Sharyn again and that we are a family forever. 
I love the Ogden temple and wanted to capture it the way it is now before the remodel. 

That night was so amazing! I was teary when I saw my family dressed all in white looking so angelic, and holding a picture of there baby sister. I felt the spirt so strongly and knew that sharyn was with us at that moment and that Heavenly Father loves us and wants us together again.  One thing I have discovered is how wonderful and precious my children truly are. I took for-granted the amazing people that they were and how they are such a gift form our Heavenly Father. I hate that it took losing someone I love so much, for me to recognize this but I am grateful that I know this now. I treasure every minuet I spend with them (even the fighting, screaming and chaos. I have learned to just laugh and give them a hug) and can't wait to see our baby Sharyn once more. 
I love how these pictures turned out and love my "Forever Family" so much. It was perfect!

Here are some cute pictures of our family. I love how the colors turned out and how bright everything is. I love them!
I think the boys are so so stinking handsome in this photo. I love those guys!

Ryanne and Ambree are so beautiful in this photo. It's one of my favorites. 

The kids were being kind of silly that night so here are some fun pics that she got. I really do love these ones too!

Thank you so much Amy for your amazing work! You captured the vision and feeling I wanted and really made these photos a treasure. I love them!

2 comments:

April said...

Shelia I can't help but get teary eyed too looking at them. They are beautiful and well, a beautiful family helps. I love them! What an amazing and beautiful family you have!!!

Rylie said...

Those family pictures are beautiful!