Sunday, May 2, 2010

This week she had lots of Firsts!


This week Ambree has had lots of firsts.

 ~She rolled from back to her belly for the first time.

 ~She found her feet for the first time.

  ~She ate real food for the first time and LOVED IT!

  ~She sat up by herself for the first time. She is getting so big!

  and last but not least  ~She got her first tooth!
So yesterday my mom was babysitting her and when I came back to pick her up she told me the big news. Ambree had her first tooth. I can't beleave that she is getting so big.  She is now 6 months old and growing bigger each day. It feels like she has been with us for such a short time and at the same time she feels like she has always been apart of our family. I love this little darilng and love seeing her learn and grow right befor our eyes! She is getting so BIG!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Your family pics are darling...love them! Isn't it fun to watch our girls grow...I'm loving every second of it...let's do get together soon!

Mary said...

she is so darn cute!!