Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Austin "You are getting so BIG!"

We finished the summer with our last birthday. Austin just turned a BIG 5 years old, and he is so happy to be a year older. It has been hard for him to see his brother and sister have there birthdays before him and he still had to wait for his. I was going through some of his baby pics and found these. Isn't he so dang cute? I cant believe how fast he has grown up.Austin is such a fun boy, and I mean "all boy." He loves anything that has to do with engines, like cars, trucks, airplanes, etc. Anything that he can make noises with or drive, is his thing. He also loves "Eggo go" (Go Diego Go). He is always busy and talks your ear off. He loves his big brother and wants to do everything he is doing (Of course he is as big as Noah in his mind) and can't wait to be as big as him. He loves to wrestle and ruff house. He also is such a big helper, and every time I need him to help around the house he is right there saying "Can I help?"

We had so much fun on his big day. My Aunt told me about this fun splash pad behind Ogden Athletic Club. It was so fun (and it was free:) the kids loved it and it made Austins Birthday even more special. After we came home and made cupcakes (Austin was so exited to help make his own cupcakes, he loved liking the bowl) We went up to Grandma Louise's house and did a little more swimming, ate good food and opened presents. It was such a fun day and I think Austin will remember his 5Th birthday for a long time.
I love you so much My little "Stitch" Austin.

1 comment:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Holy cow! I can't believe he is 5! I remember holding him when you were being set apart to be a primary teacher (do you remember that?). Anyway, time goes so quickly. You guys have some fun parties!!!!