Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Day!

It is a little late but I had to write on how I am so proud of my son, Noah.
On August the 1st, Noah was baptized a member of the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints, and I am so happy for him. He was beaming all day, and could not wait to be baptized. He loved having all his friends and family there to support him in this great step in life.
The day went just perfect! Before we left for the church Noah opened a gift from Dan and I, to help him remember this special day. We gave him a baptism towel and a tie tack that he could ware to remember the promises that he made. He loved it and wanted to were the tie tack all day.
I love this picture of my two guys all dressed in white. They looked so handsome.
And this is Noah in his new suit, Wow! he looked so sharp. His grandpa Mike gave a talk about receiving the Holy Ghost. He gave Noah a little white box to help him remember that the Holy Ghost was a wonderful "gift" given to us by our Heavenly Father. Thanks Grandpa, you gave such a great talk it was perfect.
The day was wonderful, and I just wanted to say how proud I am of you Noah. I love you and am so glad that you have made such great choice and I know that Our Heavenly Father is so proud of you and he loves you very much.
I LOVE YOU NOAH!

No comments: