Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big boots

Yesterday I heard the front door open and then close. That is never a good sign, when only Austin and I are at home. So of course I went to investigate. Austin had gone out side, with out a coat and my boots on. He is so cute! I asked him were he was going, and he told me he wanted to ride his bike. (that would have been a huge feat, since the driveway had snow all over it) Of course I told him that he couldn't, because of the snow. He was bummed out, but came back in side. He loves his bike and its been killing him that he cant ride it. I had to take a pic of him with my boots on, he could barely walk in them. When I asked him why he did not put his own boots on, he told be it was because he is getting to big for them. Maybe its time to get him some new ones. I love you Austin "B Bottom"

No comments: