Monday, January 5, 2009

"DISNEYLAND!"


My husband is so wonderful, he has been so concerned for me, and has done everything he can to make me happy. After this past months of being so hard and life so sad, Dan and my mom decided I needed something to look foreword to after Christmas, so they planed a trip to Disneyland. Dan would keep the boys for the weekend and do guy stuff (they went to the movies, and to a basketball game, and just hang out with the guys.) and Ryanne, Sharon, my mom, dad and I would catch a plane to Disneyland, the weekend of the New Year. We just got back on Sunday and we had a blast. Ryanne was spoiled (of course, with Grandma and Grandpa around) and I loved every minute of it. My Dad and Mom always pay extra to see Fantasmic in VIP seating. This time they took us, it was great, they served us hot chocolate and all kinds of goodies, and the show was great to. It was a little cold and cloudy, but was so neat to see all the Christmas decorations. We saw a princes show and learned how to be a princes, here's our best princes poses.
Sharon loves to tease Ryanne and here was a perfect opportunity to tease her. We were standing in line for a ride, and Ryanne had something on her nose, Sharon said "Ryanne you have a worm on your nose." Ryanne didn't believe her, so I took a pic of it. She freaked out, all it was was a sequend from her hat she was waring. It was so funny!
I loved the Haunted Mansion decorated in Nightmare Before Christmas theme, that was so amazing, I can't believe how they transform the hole ride. It was cool!
Dan thank you so much for our fun trip, I can't even Begin to tell you what this really meant to me, you are the most thoughtful and loving husband any girl could ask for, you are amazing. I love you so much!
Mom and Dad thank you for the great trip, you definitely started the New Year out just perfect. I love you, and thank you for taking us along. We loved spending the time and making great memory's with you. We love you lots! and lots!

3 comments:

Mary said...

We love Disney during the holidays..and this year was no exception. Glad you had an amazing time!!

Jason+Lindi said...

What fun! How is you arm doing? I love the Princess pose!

April said...

I am so glad you had a blast. And totally looks like it was. The haunted mansion was awesome, I will have to remember that. You deserved to have a good time. Hope the new year brings your family happiness.