Monday, January 19, 2009

Hair here, Hair there, Hair every where!

First, to give an update on my hand. My hand fills great! No more sleepless nights, and frustration when doing my hair, from my hand falling asleep. I love it, and the incision looks good to.

My poor Guys. They have looked so sad these past few months. Ever since all of this craziness has gone on, I have neglected them. I normally take care of there hair cuts, but since baby Sharyn, and then Christmas, and then my hand surgery. I have not had the time, or felt up to helping them cut there hair. Even my poor dog Zero, looks like a hippie. How sad, he can't even see. Sharon says all I need to do is put a tie die bandanna on him, and he would be perfect. (He will get his hair cut next Monday)
Noah has this crazy curl going on in the front, Dan has Serious bed head (that is how his hair grows when it gets long, notice the side) and Austin's hair grows forward and sticks strait up in the back. LOL! I'm sorry.
So yesterday I decided it was time to get my handsome guys back. Noah went first, and then Austin, and then Dan. One buy one I started to recognize my boys. They look fantastic, and so handsome. There is nothing like a new haircut to make you fill better. Noah kept on looking at himself in the mirror saying "Dang! I look good!" He is so funny. And Dan kept showing off his muscles (Sorry lady's, he's mine) with his new hair cut. Really, I'm sure no one wants to see that. Any way they look great, and I'm so glad to see them return. I love my Guys!

6 comments:

Boualay said...

I like the before and after pictures. Your boys ARE cute. I think it's neat that you know how to cut hair. I have never cut the boys hair - ever. I guess I could learn.
By the way, I really like your song selections on your blog especically from Iz. He has such a tranquil voice.

Mary said...

Love the new do's!!! I got quite good at grooming my dog...the right clippers make all the difference!

April said...

Love the new haircuts, what cute boys.
Hey I need to talk to you about your surgery, you'll never believe this, but I have carpal tunnel really bad, too funny huh. I've had PT but nothing seems to work so I am so jealous you had the surgery, we'll have to chat.

Jason+Lindi said...

WOW! I am impressed with you skills! I am happy that your hand is getter better! Love you!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

You are a woman of many talents. They sure do look good. Austin looks so grown up.

April said...

hey whats you email again? I have a neat quote to send you.
How you doing? I hope good. I am thinking about going to Share next month, wanna join me?