Saturday, December 13, 2008

12 day of Christmas

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My angel sent to me,
Twelve bright red leaves.

A box of love.
The gift of spice.
The lifting of burdens.
The gift of scents,
The sweetest warm drink,
A celebration,
FIVE GOLDEN COINS...
Crunch and cream cheese,
The bread of life,
Sweet candy canes,
And her Love's light for all to see.
And she shall bring forth a son,
and thou shalt call his name Jesus:
for he shall save his people.
Matthew 10:40
Thank you so much for these wonderful twelve days of Christmas. It has made this time of year so special to our family, and it has helped us know the true meaning of Christmas. We will cherish this nativity scene for the rest of our lives.This is the Nativity scene that we have received this year from the twelve days of Christmas.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Wow~that is so thoughtful. What a generous and fun thing for someone to do for your family. I am so glad that you blog. I found yours through Laura's. The picture of your family that Scott took is absolutely beautiful. I am so sorry for all that you have been through. I wish I had something prefound to say-but I don't. I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas and that you kids enjoy it too.