Monday, December 1, 2008

12 days of Christmas surprise!

We had a surprise today at our door. Some one had left us a little note and a gift. The note read...

The 12 days of Christmas, seems to be a tradition,
To folks everywhere, and in every condition.
The familiar pear tree, with a partridge within,
The 12 drummers drumming, rat-a-tat, tin tin.
But this Christmas season unlike all the rest,
Has 12 special days of which you are the guest.
Each day you will receive a gift just for you,
Gifts that are different than what you're used to.
But we feel surely and without a doubt,
That these gifts are exactly what Christmas is about.
On the next few days, a gift will be coming,
So no cheating now. Don't peek at the person that's running.
Your friends will be coming, each one by one,
And will continue until all twelve days are done.

From our houses to yours, we send Christmas cheer,
And hope for a joyous and happier new year!

On the first day of Christmas,
My angel sent to me;
Her Love's light for all to see.

"Let your light so shine"


I am not sure who is sending these wonderful gifts, but who ever you are, I just want to say thank you so much! This surprise is so fun, I look forward to see whats to come. I definitely feel loved. I don't know what I would do if I did not have such wonderful people surrounding me during these hard times. I don't know how to thank you, our friends and family, enough for all the love and support that has been given to our family these past few weeks. I was worried that this Christmas season would be very hard, but so far I feel like there is something bright to look forward to. Thank you again.

No comments: