Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ouch!

So, I finely got my carpal tunnel surgery(on my right hand) done on Friday. Ouch! But really it has not been that bad (with lortab:) I've been having problems with my hands for a while, and I was finely tired of them keeping me up at night, not being able to drive, and not being able to do my hair without them falling asleep, so I decided that they need to be fixed. Every one keeps saying "why just before Christmas?" Well when your doc. is hard to get into to see, you take him when ever he is available. Ryanne keeps reassuring that she will take good care of me this Christmas, buy helping me open all my presents:) She is so cute, and she has been such a big help, she even offers to cut up my dinner. Well its hard typing one handed, so Ta! Ta! and if I don't have a chance to wright again before Christmas.
We want to wish you a very Marry Christmas
Here are a few pics from our ward Christmas party, and the kids on Santa's lap. It was a blast!

5 comments:

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

Merry Christmas. Ryanne is so great! I am sure that you will have lots of help with your presents being opened. Your kids sure are cute. I can't believe how big Austin is!

April said...

OH girl, one more thing. Dang, hopefully it will work and you can be all healed and feel good in time for Christmas. What a cute girl to help cut your food, so funny. It was so good to talk with you the other night. I think about you often and pray daily you guys can get through this time. AH Lortab isn't it the best? hehe

The Batchelders said...

Love the pictures from the ward party! We don't have any with Santa because that was exactly when my camera broke! The spaghetti picture was before the party, we only had a couple bags left after. That would be awful if that was all left!

Donata said...

Happy holidays and
New Year

Mary said...

I wish you a speedy recovery...and you are lucky to have so many willing hands to help open your presents ;o)