Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A light for Christmas

Dan the kids and I decided to decorate Sharyn's grave for Christmas. We still don't have a grave marker yet. We wanted to put something on her grave so that we would know were she was. Her grave is close to the entrance. We thought a light would be nice, so that when we drove buy at night, you could see her. We decorated the light with a small wreath, that I made with pink, silver, and white decorations. I think it turned out cute, and the kids loved putting something nice on her grave. Maybe this will be a new tradition. I hope that with each passing day, things will get easier. But right now all I think about is my sweet baby girl, and how I miss her.

3 comments:

The Sjoblom Family said...

That turned out really cute. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas. Hang in there.

Jason+Lindi said...

Like I said before, my heart is full for you. I cannot even comprehend how tuff day to day life is. You are in our prays, we love you.

Mary said...

It looks great, and what an amazing idea. Sending love your way!!!