Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Wonderful Christmas!

We had such a fun Christmas!
I know its been awhile since Christmas, but I still wonted to tell you a little about it. We had lots of great memories. And with my hand surgery I have not been able to type, so I'll catch up.
This Christmas...

We had fun party's. (You Can tell Connie was in charge of games) It was hysterical.
Sat on Santa's lap.We got our Christmas PJ's, and stuffed animalsWe had fun opening our giftsChocolate Yum!Dan's new quilt my mom and I made for him.
I got a new camera and camcorder (I was Spoiled!)
We went to grandma's house for breakfast ( Yum!)We even got to have Christmas dinner with John and Shay's family! We love you guys!
On Saturday after Christmas, Sharon and I went to Grandmas house to make maple rings to take to our friends and family. We have made this a tradition to bake and spend "Wonderful" time with Grandma B. We love you Grandma and Grandpa!We had more party's, and played our friends Guitar Hero. That was lots of fun.
We had a Wonderful Christmas, and hope that this next years is even better. We want to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas (just a little late) and an even Happier New Year! Love you all.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Looks like a blast!!! I love to beat Eric at Guitar Hero.